This Holiday and Experience Prize:
• A. Must be taken by the Prize-winner and on the travel dates as specified, dates are not transferable, nor is a cash equivalent prize available.
• B. does not include insurance. It will be the responsibility of each prize winner (and, if applicable, each Guest that accompanies them) to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to obtain;
• C. consists of flights and accommodation, food and experiences only and does not include airport departure or government taxes, spending money, airport transfers or other expenses that you may incur in getting to Glasgow airport. These must be paid by the prize winner (and their Guests);
• It is the responsibility of the prize winner the Guest that accompanies them to ensure their ability to travel to their holiday destination and return home and, in particular, to:
• a. ensure that they have a valid passport (if required) endorsed with all relevant visas and with expiry date no less than six (6) months following the proposed dates of travel or such other duration as may be required by any relevant regulation. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the United Kingdom. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to prize winners and/or their travelling companions;
• b. comply with the terms and limitations of airlines, other transport providers, and the venues involved in the provision of any holiday prize, including any insurance policy relating to the holiday. In particular, entrants must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
• We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any prize winner (and/or any Guest that accompanies them) that arises out of their failure to arrive at any holiday destination or return home from any holiday destination, nor will we have any obligation to substitute an alternative prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a prize winner (and/or their travelling companion) is unable to travel to any holiday destination or fails to redeem a holiday prize for any reason.
• In the event of weather causing cancellation, dates may be rearranged, however, neither Luxury and Rare Whisky, Fèis Ìle, or Explore Explore Islay and Jura are liable for any additional costs incurred.
• Prize winners will forfeit any element of their prize that they do not take at the time stipulated in the Specific Terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.